Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bambu Special Drink at Bambu



I had this random meal of the day treat exactly one month ago while on vacation in the bay area, then I found out that they already open a bunch in so cal. I do really like the "quality and direction of light" up north. We have the Bambu Special Drink. I seem to always gravitate towards items that are names after the restaurants. I may prefer other items in the menu. If you give an item the name of the restaurant, then I feel that this item would be the representation of the dining establishment.

The Bambu Special Drink is a Vietnamese drink. This one starts with fresh coconut juice drink as the foundation. The layers start with at the bottom with Longan. We then add the basil seed layer that is mixed with sugarcane and fresh coconut. We then top the concoction with pandas jelly and fresh ice crushed ice.

Found at Bambu in San Jose, California.

Nikon Df, 58mm, f2.8, 1/80, iso 140, +0.67ev

No comments:

Post a Comment