Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ham Steak and Eggs Breakfast at Foxy's



We have for our random meal of the day a fantastic order of Ham Steak and Eggs. I do believe that breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. We start with a gigantic juicy ham steak as the featured item. We then add side of eggs over easy and an hearty side of classic hash browns. We finish this random meal with some sourdough toast.

The funny thing is sometimes you have choices of where to sit and other times you do not. Normally I prefer to sit at the booth at this restaurant so that I can use the table side toaster for hot and fresh toast. The drawback to this seating is the lack of light. For this random meal, we were given the option to wait for a booth to open up or to sit at a table next to a window. For my randommealers I sacrificed toasting my own toast for the pop of light!

Found at Foxy's in Glendale, California.

Nikon Df, 58mm, f2.8, 1/200, iso 360, +2.0ev

No comments:

Post a Comment