Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sticky Buns at Flour Bakery + Cafe



The magic of this Boston trip came in the form of the infamous Sticky Buns by Pastry Chef Joanne Chang. I remember watching an episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay where he challenged her magical Sticky Buns and lost. I made a mental note way back then that if I ever make it to Boston, then I will eat this magical Sticky Buns. Well I managed to eat THREE of these in span of less than a week. So many random meal choices and I kept gravitating back here. It would have been FOUR but one night tragedy struck when they had SOLD OUT for the day. It was a good thing my morning random meal of the day treat was a Sticky Bun....

Found at Flour Bakery + Cafe in Boston, Massachusetts.

Sony RX1, 35mm, f2.0, 1/60, iso 200, +0.7ev

No comments:

Post a Comment