Friday, March 21, 2014

Golden Mango Mochi Shaved Snow at Class 302



We have for our random meal of the day treat a fantastic order of the Golden Mango Mochi Shaved Snow. It has been some time since I have been back to Class 302. I keep thinking about it but it is so far away from where I live. Well, I was in the area one cold night and I decided to just go for it! Cold night plus cold air conditioner plus frozen cold dessert for a dessert. It was so worth it. Every single bite was finished. The funny thing was there was still an actual wait list and we had to endure a fifteen minute wait. We seem to have a bit of luck at our table as the 302 sign outside the window reflected back into our table but this also caused multiple sources of different lighting temperatures. The Golden Mango Mochi starts with layers and layers of shaved mango snow. When then add mango, milk pudding, mocha and top it off with condensed milk. I am dreaming about my next random meal here. Yum...

Found at Class 302 in Rowland Heights, California.

Sony RX1, 35mm, f2.0, 1/80, iso 500

No comments:

Post a Comment