Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Marinated Flat Iron Steak with Garlic & Truffle Cheese Fries at Hudson House



We have for our random meal of the day an order of the Marinated Flat Iron Steak with Garlic & Truffle Cheese Fries. The flat iron steak just popped and melted in your mouth while you savor the marinate. Every single bite was full of flavor. I smile while reflecting on this fantastic random meal.

The hardest part of this random meal was the extremely dim lighting at this gastropub. I actually needed about another stop of light as I was already shooting at an extremely high iso of 12800. I did not have a high enough shutter speed to prevent a bit of camera shake blur. Overall I feel this is a successful shot for the difficult ambient lighting conditions.

Found at Hudson House in Redondo Beach, California.

Nikon Df, 50mm, f2.0, 1/30, iso 12800

No comments:

Post a Comment