Monday, September 16, 2013

The Menage A Trois Sandwich at Ike's Place



Our random meal of the day brings us The Menage A Trois Sandwich. It is really funny that I did not actually have a Plan B for this random meal. Normally, I would choose two items to order just in case they did not have what I had in mind. But I was trying to eat the sandwich that was featured on Man V. Food in San Francisco and this Cupertino location did not have it. This turn out to truly be a random meal as it was suggested as one of the two most popular sandwiches sold at this location. Since I was a bit disappointed I grabbed the sandwich togo and headed back to the hotel. The disappointed melted away at first bite. This fantastic sandwich starts on a unbelievable DutchCrunch bread. We then load Halal chicken with a layer of real honey, bbq sauce and pepper jack cheese. I held the honey mustard that is normally on that sandwich. I had an Ike-o Cola and Peaches & Ream to complete my random meal.

Found at Ike's Place in Cupertino, California.

Sony RX1, 35mm, f2.8, 1/80, iso 800, +1.3ev

No comments:

Post a Comment