Monday, April 15, 2013

World Famous Doughboys Red Velvet Cake at Doughboys Cafe



Happy Monday Random Mealers! Our random meal of the day treat brings us the World Famous Doughboys Red Velvet Cake. This is actually an individual serving size. OMG, this was just absolutely fantastic! The Red Velvet Cake was actually featured as one of Oprah's Favorite Things way back in 2006. This is actually not hype like I thought it was going to be. The cake was so perfectly moist and has an abundant amount of cream cheese frosting. I was actually not hungry at the time but felt like a dessert treat, so I made the tragic mistake of sharing. We ended up devouring the cake in what felt like seconds. It was like, what happened? Well, before leaving, the waiter must have saw it in my face and offered a take out order of the spectacular red velvet cake. YES, instantly came out of my mouth. I am not sharing this time...

Found at Doughboys Cafe in Los Angeles, California.

Sony RX1, 35mm, f2.0, 1/400, iso 100, +1.0ev

No comments:

Post a Comment