Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Steak Quesadilla at Pachanga Mexican Grill





The two tales of a steak quesadilla is our random meal of the day. The same quesadilla was photographed from both sides of the table. The first photo was backlit and the second was more traditionally lit. I normally only choose one side to photograph but since I decided to choose a seat with more natural light, I ended up sitting right next to the door. Every time someone would open the door, I would feel the breeze so I decided to switch to the other empty seat that was more shielded. Just when I was about to eat, I decided to photograph the random meal from the other side of the table. It was the perfect opportunity to test how my new camera exposes.

So Random Mealers, which photo do you prefer, photo one or photo two? Please leave a comment, thank you.

Found at Pachanga Mexican Grill in Manhattan Beach, California.

Sony RX1, 35mm, f2.0, 1/320, iso 100, +1.0ev
Sony RX1, 35mm, f2.0, 1/400, iso 100, +0.3ev

No comments:

Post a Comment