Friday, June 29, 2012

Ham and Bacon Khachapouri at Big Mama's & Papa's Pizzeria



We have for our random meal of the day a Ham and Bacon Khachapouri. I also seen it spelled as Kachapouri. The funny thing that the first time I ever had this random meal, it was spelled differently on the menu and on the order board. When you do a web search on it, both names bring up the same item. When you look on the website of the pizzeria, it list it as a Gondola, but when I called, I order it as a Khachapouri. This "pizza" contains mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, butter & eggs. No tomato sauce on this awesome treat. I choose to have the ham and bacon version.

Found at Big Mama's & Papa's Pizzeria in Pasadena, California.

Canon 5D Mark II, 50mm, f2.8, 1/60, iso 400, +0.67ev

No comments:

Post a Comment