Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chicken Souvlaki at Petros Restaurant



Our random meal of the day brings us a Mediterranean Greek dish of Chicken Souvlaki. This delicious dish consists of "skewered chicken marinated in garlic, black pepper and oregano, with grilled vegetables, rice and homemade tzatziki."

New camera season is upon us and I am still resisting the new Nikon D800. Well, it is kind of sold out everywhere so the resisting part is a bit easier. The biggest reason for wanting the new Nikon D800 is well, I get a lot of, " that is an nice camera" when people pass by my desk with my food photos as my screen saver. So with a new fancy camera, the camera should be able to produce even better mouth watering photos. Hmm, how about the camera enthusiast knucklehead that is positioned directly behind said camera ;)

Found at Petros Restaurant in Manhattan Beach, California.

Nikon D700, 85mm, f4.0, 1/250, iso 200, +0.33ev

No comments:

Post a Comment