Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fire Grilled Steak Burrito at Cafe Rio



Our random meal of the day brings us an order of the Fire Grilled Steak Burrito. The funny thing was that I was determined today to eat something random, but it was just one of those days where I could not make up my mind so off to a not so random meal for me. I actually had this burrito quite a few times but I never did post a shot of it. It is simple but fantastic. We start with an actual hand made flour tortilla and layer it with a green file rice. I held off on the beans and continued by adding fired grilled steak. A handful of cheese and a layer of hot sauce completed this random meal.

Found at Cafe Rio in Manhattan Beach, California.

Canon 5D Mark II, 50mm, f2.0, 1/640, iso 100, +1.33ev

No comments:

Post a Comment