Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wild White Prawns & Fresh Linguini at Paul Martin's American Bistro



Our random meal of the day brings us an order of Wild White Prawns & Fresh Linguini. This random meal was actually our department's holiday lunch celebration. Thank you Heidi for buying us a fantastic lunch! The year is winding down and of course I was reflecting on all the wonderful random meals that I had this year. So, I repeated again because I really enjoy this dish and to change it up, I shot it with a Canon DSLR. The funny thing about large group outings is that you really do not get your choice of seat as our West Coast Boss sat it the perfectly shaded seat, while I got the ever changing moving sunlight and red awning shade.

Found at Paul Martin's American Bistro in El Segundo, California.

Canon 5D Mark II, 50mm, f4.0, 1/160, iso 100, +0.33ev

No comments:

Post a Comment