Sunday, October 16, 2011

Peking Duck with Buns at Top Island Seafood



Congratulations Wayne and Sandy on your wedding yesterday! It was gorgeous event and we thank you for allowing us to join you on your special day. Today we showcase a fantastic order of Peking Duck with Buns. The reception was a Chinese banquet and we had all they typical fare such as a gigantic lobster and shark fin soup. For me, I really enjoy the Peking Duck with Buns. I believe that the moist delectable bun is why I really enjoy this dish. We start with the fantastic bun and you top it with a piece of a crispy peking duck skin along with a small amount of duck. A slice of green onions and a dab of hoisin sauce. Also since the table was food of food, I decided to isolate the dish by shooting wide open at f1.4 which gave the dish a unique look.

Found at Top Island Seafood Restaurant in Alhambra, California.

(Nikon D700, 85mm, f1.4, 1/125, iso 320)

No comments:

Post a Comment