Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Whopper at Burger King



We have the Whopper for today's random meal. Funny thing is that this is my third ever Whopper. I always seem to gravitate towards the chicken sandwiches whenever I visit Burger King. Today's photo was shot for the first time using a generic led video light with a large umbrella diffusing the light overhead of the Whopper. I also used a reflector to try to lift the shadows but I think I need a second light source to make the food pop. Funny thing is that it would have been easier to use a couple of external speedlights. I did gain more than two stops of light using the led video light vs just using the available ambient kitchen lights. I am just having fun with my random meal today.

Found at Burger King in Pasadena, CA.

(Nikon D700, 105mm, f5.6, 1/160, iso 2800)

No comments:

Post a Comment