Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chicken Mole Enchiladas at La Sirena Grill



Our random meal of the day brings us some Chicken Mole Enchiladas. I have been wanting to try my first ever Mole sauce for the longest time now but I haven't randomly run into this yet until today. I initially was all set to order some fajitas with some grass fed carne asada until I read the additional menu with several more dishes and I saw it, Chicken Mole Enchiladas. I was sold! The enchiladas starts with grilled white meat chicken wrapped in a corn tortilla. Jack cheese along with a smoky semi sweet chocolate mole sauce is poured over the enchiladas. We then garnish the dish with chopped red onions, cilantro and sprinkled with a queso fresco cheese. One adventure down, countless more random meals to go...

Found at La Sirena Grill & Cantina in El Segundo, CA.

(Nikon D700, 85mm, f4.0, 1/125, iso 200, +0.33ev)

No comments:

Post a Comment