Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Arroz Con Pollo Plate at Sol y Luna



We have an order of the Arroz Con Pollo Plate for our random meal of the day. The Arroz Con Pollo is chicken and rice. I remember the first time I really started paying attention to the actual name of a chicken and rice dish after watching an episode of "Throwdown with Bobby Flay" and they featured the Arroz Con Pollo. The only problem is that the restaurant was located in New York and I am located in California. Ever since then, I have been on the lookout for some really good Arroz Con Pollo in California. So off I drive 27 miles to the "Valley" to order a plate of Arroz Con Pollo. The was actually so good. It seems like such a simple concept and needs to be executed well. Fortunately for me, this was an awesome dish and so worth the drive.

Found at Sol y Luna in Tarzana, CA.

(Nikon D700, 35mm, f5.6, 1/50, iso 1000)

No comments:

Post a Comment