Friday, July 8, 2011

Marinated Skirt Steak at Paul Martin's American Bistro



We have an order of the Marinated Skirt Steak with roasted maple-bourbon sweet potatoes and arugula. I think I finally realize what I like so much about this random meal. The steak itself is great but the sweet potatoes are just spectacular. The sweet potatoes are cover with a bourbon-maple glaze that enhances and brings out the natural sweetness of the sweet potatoes. It looks like the sweet potatoes are also grilled to seared in the glaze. This is a heavenly random meal of the day.

Found at Paul Martin's American Bistro in El Segundo, CA.

(Nikon D700, 85mm, f5.6, 1/125, iso 220)

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This looks amazing! I read your poat yesterday and you really inspired me to make beef today :)Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete