Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Combo Italian Beef & Char-Grilled Sausage at Portillo's



We have a the "Combo" for our random meal of the day. The Combo consists of Italian Beef and a Char-Grilled Sausage Sandwich. It is actually kind of strange to actually be eating at Portillo's in California. I actually been to Portillo's in Chicago four different times before. Each and every time I ordered the Italian Beef Sandwich but the funny thing is that this was before I started actively photographing my random meals. So as a random meal eater, I could not resist but to choose something different. To spice up the meal I have ordered the combo and added an awesome char-grilled sausage link. It gave the sandwich a unique twist to the flavor of the meal. You get the smooth Italian beef and contrast it with a crispy sausage link. It gives the sandwich a one two punch!

Found at Portillo's in Buena Park, CA.

(Nikon D700, 60mm, f5.6, 1/125, iso 400, +0.33ev)

No comments:

Post a Comment