Friday, June 24, 2011

Beignets at Brenda's French Soul Food



We have a incredible order of Beignets for our random meal of the day treat! I been dreaming about these particular beignets for about a year and a half but I oh so dreaded the super long lines at Bredna's. To ensure that I enjoy the experience, I actually extended my foodcation by one extra day and thus I got to enjoy these lovely beignets and had the room to maneuver and photograph them. To my surprise, they actually remodeled and open up a larger space right next door. Wow, what a difference. I was able to enjoy the random meal with plenty of space around me. They are actually in the process of remodeling the original restaurant and when they are complete, it will be able to serve more people! YES! Until next time oh wonderful beignets.

Found at Brenda's French Soul Food in San Francisco, CA.

(Nikon D700, 50mm, f2.0, 1/200, iso 200)

No comments:

Post a Comment