Friday, April 1, 2011

Grilled Hamburger at Automobile Driving Museum



We have a Grilled Hamburger for our random meal of the day. This was actually an interesting twist to my normal random meal adventures. The company that I work for is having "a non company sponsored" Payday Cruise Lunch events every other week that coincides with our payday. What this is, is for employees to bring in their car to showcase and then cruise on off to lunch. Let's just say that the company that I work for have a bunch of car enthusiasts to put it mildly. The funny thing is that when I saw the subject line of the email stating Payday Cruise, I thought we were going to go on a boat. Hey, we do only work about two miles away from the Pacific Ocean. This was actually the first Payday Cruise Lunch that I attended and it was parking lot BBQ provided by El Segundo's own Automobile Driving Museum. I really didn't know what kind of photograph I was going to get because we prepaid for our random meal the day before and it was a bit mysterious. All in all, it was a great fun adventure and I did really enjoyed my grilled hamburger and the tour of the museum.

Found at Automobile Driving Museum in El Segundo, CA.

(Nikon D700, 35mm, f2.8, 1/640, iso 200, +0.33ev)

No comments:

Post a Comment