Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Frontega Chicken on Focaccia Panini at Panera Bread



We have for our random meal of the day an order of the Frontega Chicken on Focaccia Panini. This delicious panini contains "smoked pull chicken, tomatoes, mozzarella, onions, fresh basil & chipotle mayo.". I heard from one of the many food shows that I watch is that the key to a great panini is actually half baked bread. I wonder if this Focaccia bread is half baked because the bread is still moist and soft on the inside and the panini press creates a nice crispy outer crust without it being too hard.

Found at Panera Bread in Los Angeles, CA.

(Nikon D700, 60mm, f8.0, 1/80, iso 360)

1 comment:

  1. being pregnant this is what i crave ... i wanted it so bad today that i had my husband drive me 5 miles to get it haha! love love love it.

    ReplyDelete