Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Corned Beef Sandwich at Brent's Delicatessen



We have the Corned Beef Sandwich as featured on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" for our random meal of the day. This classic sandwich has corned beef piled high on rye bread. Simple but yet so wonderfully good. Originally I was only going to eat half of this gigantic sandwich but it was so good that before I knew it, the entire sandwich was gone.

To our regular random mealers, this photograph has a different look to it because I actually used two external flashes. To flash or not to flash, that is the question. So far in over 600 random meal postings, there have only been two instances that a flash has been used and both those instances have been at wedding receptions. The goal of random meal is to actually use only available ambient light for the photos. I will still strive to maintain that goal at the restaurant locations but I am considering using flash photography for takeout orders for a different random twist...

Found at Brent's Delicatessen in Northridge, CA.

(Nikon D700, 105mm, f5.6, 1/125, iso 400, +2.67ev, SB900 Flash used)

No comments:

Post a Comment