Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scrambled Eggs Bruschetta at Little Dom's



Our random meal of the day brings us an order of Scrambled Eggs Bruschetta. Normally when I eat out, I would not order scrambled eggs because that's one of the few dishes that I can actually make myself. When I read that the description for this particular item, it just seemed too good to pass up. We have "scrambled eggs bruschetta w/ grilled baguette, roasted tomatoes & pesto." The menu just described a very colorful combination. The dish not only turned out to indeed be colorful, it was as delicious as it looks. I believe that now that I should not disregard an menu item just because I can make it myself. Someone will always put a twist on a classic and make you smile.

Found at Little Dom's in Los Angeles, CA.

(Nikon D700, 50mm, f2.8, 1/160, iso 200)

No comments:

Post a Comment