Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dry Rub Baby Back Ribs at Pinkie's BBQ



Our random meal of the day brings us some Dry Rub Baby Back Ribs. We have a half rack of some flavorful baby back ribs with a side of sweet potato chips and coleslaw. The funny thing about this random meal was the fact that I did not notice that the ribs were presented to me upside down. Normally the ribs are presented to you meat side up. I was looking at the dish and was thinking that dry rub ribs really look different. I actually didn't catch this until I ate half of my ribs. The ribs are actually "coated with Pinkie's dry rub then smoked over hickory wood for 5 to 6 hours." I only need to add a small touch of sauce on the ribs to give it a tangy St. Louis twist.

Found at Pinkie's BBQ in Hermosa Beach, CA.

(Nikon D7000, 35mm, f4.0, 1/80, iso 1100)

No comments:

Post a Comment