Monday, February 7, 2011

The Shack Burger at The Shack



Our random meal of the day brings us The Shack Burger. This is actually the second time that I had this burger. It is actually better the second time than the first. Normally, when I am visualizing my random meal for lunch well, during the drive to work, I build it up so much in my mind that it does not live up to my memories of the original meal. Good thing today, it more than lived up to the hype.

The Shack Burger or "The World Famous Shack Cheese Burger" as listed on the menu starts with a 1/4 LB beef patty. Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions are then added to the toasted grilled bun. The Shack Burger is then topped with a grilled sliced Louisiana hot link. This is an awesome burger. Till the next time...

Found at The Shack in Playa Del Rey, CA.

(Nikon D700, 50mm, f4.0, 1/80, iso 3600)

No comments:

Post a Comment