Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pasta Mama at Hugo's Restaurant



Our random meal of the day brings us an order of Pasta Mama. I remember watching the first few episodes of "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" on the Food Network and hoping that they feature something near me. The unfortunate thing is that by this point, I had bookmarked hundreds of other restaurants and the list still grows to this day. I finally had a chance to try out the Pasta Mama. The Pasta Mama starts with a bed of spaghetti. Minced garlic is then combined with some dry mixed seasonings consisting of garlic powder, oregano, seasoning salt and onion powder. Beaten eggs and parsley are then combined with the dry seasonings and the pasta. Freshly grated Parmesan cheese is then mixed into the batch to complete the Pasta Mama. This is a hearty random meal.

Found at Hugo's Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA.

(Nikon D700, 50mm, f4.0, 1/80, iso 2800)

No comments:

Post a Comment