Thursday, January 13, 2011

Turkey Burger with Applewood Smoked Bacon at The Counter



We have a Turkey Burger today for our random meal of the day. The premise of The Counter is that you can build your own custom burger any way you want it. They start you off with a menu that is also a custom order sheet. Today I decided to try out the turkey burger. I think I've been converted. For some reason, the turkey burger just tasted so much better to me than the regular burgers. Maybe because it tasted unique that I liked it. I loaded this particular burger with jalapeno jack cheese, Bermuda red onions, grilled onions, organic mix greens, a hard boiled egg and a premium topping of applewood smoked bacon. Yum...

Found at The Counter in Pasadena, CA.

(Nikon D700, 105mm, f5.6, 1/125, iso 640)

No comments:

Post a Comment