Sunday, December 12, 2010

CBS Seafood Restaurant Sesame Roll



Our random meal of the day treat brings us an order of Sesame Rolls. This is a childhood treat of mine. The sesame roll gives you a slightly crispy crust that transitions into a silky smooth sticky dough. The inside filling is a bit random. From what I remember as a child, there were two types of filling, you get the sweet golden yellow paste or a sweet dark purple paste. My favorite was always the sweet golden yellow paste but I could never be sure what I would get. Today I discovered a third filling. I believe that inside today's random meal of the day treat, they mixed both the yellow and purple paste together to bring a hybrid of the two. I was actually a pleasing blend of the two flavors. Now the Sesame Rolls become even more random.
Found at CBS Seafood Restaurant in Los Angeles, CA

(Nikon D700, 70mm, f11, 1/80, iso 1250)

No comments:

Post a Comment