Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wienerschnitzel Two Original Chili Dogs



Ahh the Two Original Chili Dogs is our random meal of the day. The chili on these hot dogs seems to just complement each other perfectly. It is a very smooth tasting random meal. I still remember the first time that I have ever ate a Chili Dog. It was way back in Jr High. I was walking home and one of my friends was munching down on some chili cheese fries and a chili dog. Since I never had one, I ordered one and tried it. I was hooked from that moment on. It is really funny how your childhood defines what comfort foods that you enjoy as an adult. Shoot before I started Random Meal of the Day, I would eat the same thing week in and week out. Now it is all about the adventure of the random meal. So strange for me considering that I am a square....
Found at Wienerschnitzel in Hawthorne, CA.

(Sony A55, 30mm, f5.6, 1/200, iso 100)

No comments:

Post a Comment