Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pho Super Bowl Pho Tai with Beef Balls



Pho is one of my comfort foods. It is funny how your childhood really defines who you are as an adult and the types of comfort foods that you cherish. Granted, as we grow older and hopefully wiser, we do tend to branch out a some point and try different types of food. This fact does not change the fond memories of what we ate as a kid. Sometimes the memories are all we have left. I think this is one of the reasons why I started to photography my meals. It is my effort to capture and save the random point in time.

Today our random meal brings us Pho Tai with Beef Balls. The beef balls is actually an add on to the meal. We have on the menu either Pho Tai (sliced beef) or Pho Beef Balls. There is not actually a combo containing both types of meat. I always tend to scan the menu to see if they actually have this particular combo but alas it seems to only be my random combo.
Found at Pho Super Bowl in Alhambra, CA.

(Nikon D700, 50mm, f5.6, 1/80, iso 2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment