Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BLD Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes



We have Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes for our random meal of the day. These pancakes were actually feature on the food network "The Best Thing I Ever Ate." Random Meal of the Day was less than 2 months old when I saw this episode and bookmarked this restaurant on Yelp. This was way back on August 22nd, 2009. A couple of months later, my office moved away from the area and it took me more than a year later to revisit the area and eat at BLD.

The Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes seems like such a simple concept. Ricotta cheese mixed with blueberries and turned into a pancake. OMG, this was absolutely delicious. The pancake was for some reason, extra fluffy. I wonder if this was because of the addition of the Ricotta cheese. I actually ate half of a pancake before I remembered to add the Berkshire maple syrup to the pancakes. The maple syrup comes in this cute log cabin tin can. Food coma ensued after this wonderful random meal.
Found at BLD Restaurant in Los Angeles, CA.

(Nikon D700, 60mm, f5.6, 1/80, iso 3600)

No comments:

Post a Comment