Thursday, August 26, 2010

Five Guys Burgers Little Bacon Cheeseburger



Our random meal of the day is a Little Bacon Cheeseburger. The Zagat survey rated Five Guys the best fast food burger this year over In-N-Out Burger. For some reason I always thought that Five Guys was only located on the east coast. It was a west coast In-N-Out vs the east coast Five Guys burger battle. The guys on the east coast were always talking about this burger joint. Well, to my surprise, there were some Five Guys in Sunny Southern California and it was off to Five Guys road trip.

When we arrived, there was a fire station paramedic truck parked right outside. My first thought was man, this must be some deadly burger. Good thing it only turned out to be a lunchtime pit stop for the paramedics. Well, you must be wondering why I only choose to get the "Little" burger instead of the normal size. Well, I made the rookie mistake when I was asked if I wanted 2 patties. My thought was whoa, double the burger will make a better picture, but I better not after yesterday's massive El Diablo Burrito. Load and behold, my receipt said LBC and was priced accordingly. Now I know the "Little" burger is one beef patty and the normal is two.

My verdict?? Five Guys Burger and Fries trumps In-N-Out Burger.
In-N-Out wins the most photogenic award between the two...
Found at Five Guys Burger and Fries in Carson, CA.

(Nikon D700, 60mm, f8.0, 1/80, iso 500)

About 1/5 of the small order of fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment