Thursday, July 1, 2010

Kyochon Chicken Bulgogi



We have some awesome chicken bulgogi for our random meal today. Funny thing is that I still haven't physically stepped inside a Kyochon yet. I've been dying to go but never seem to make it there. Maybe this is a good thing as I heard fabulous things about their wings. This random meal was actually a takeout meal that was brought to me. This chicken bulgogi is really an excellent meal. It starts off mild enough and then the slow spicy after burn kicks in and "BAMM", the chicken went from 4 stars to 5 stars. Yes, it lives up to its legend. I still remember my friend sending me a picture of this. I wonder if he saw my Yelp bookmark and wanted to hurry me along to try this random meal.
Found at Kyochon in Glendale, CA.

(Nikon D700, 50mm, f4.0, 1/80, iso 2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment