Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fonda Don Chon Lunch Buffet Sope



There comes a time when a single item redefines your perception of food. Today's random meal Mexican lunch buffet changed my perception of beans. I've have never really been a fan of beans in general. I would eat it by it was always just blah... Most of the time, I would actually just hold the beans. Well, today there was no holding the beans on the Sope. My buddy recommended that I try out the Sope as he said it was really good. Since we were at a lunch buffet, I was like why not. I turned out to be the star of the meal. Every item that I tried was actually full of flavor. This was amazing for a $6.99 lunch buffet, let alone a buffet in general. I was well worth the 20 mile drive.
Found at Fonda Do Chon in Covina, CA.

(Nikon D700, 50mm, f5.6, 1/60, iso 6400)

Here's my first plate full of carnitas, chicken fajitas and a cheese enchilada.

No comments:

Post a Comment