Monday, May 24, 2010

Baja Fresh Langostino Lobster Burrito



Our random meal brings us a Lobster Burrito today. The first thing that I noticed when I entered the restaurant was the gigantic picture of the lobster burrito. The second thing I noticed was the price. It was only about two more dollars than getting a chicken burrito so I was sold. The burrito started with a layer of lime rice. I opted to not have the beans. Pico de gallo and real solid pieces of avocado were add next. Finally the star of the show, grilled pieces of Langostino lobster completed the random meal.
Found at Baja Fresh in Manhattan Beach, CA.

(Olympus E-PL1, 20mm, f4.0, 1/320, iso 200, +0.30ev)

1 comment:

  1. I have had one of these before and it was absolutely delicious! I can't believe they are serving such copious amounts of Langostino for so cheap.

    ReplyDelete