Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Katsuhana Pork Tenderloin Cutlet Combination



Our random meal today brings us various Katsu battered treats. The funny thing about the display of food was that almost everything was labeled pork cutlet combo. What they don't describe on the display is what other items comes with the pork cutlet. The ladies manning the ordering station had a cow when I decided to take a picture of the the menu with my iPhone. I guess they really like the mystery of the pork cutlet combo with extra mystery meats. LOL. Well to be fair, before I started my random meal of the day food blog, I really did not pay too much attention to the finer details of the random meals. I strive to be accurate with my postings.

We have for today the number 13. This combination plate starts with a mini pork tenderloin cutlet. We then add 2 pieces of fried shrimp with the same delicious batter and finish of the meal with crab cream croquette. The croquette is holding up the shrimp. I ended up ordering this after the person in front of me picked up his meal. The extra shrimp with the meal sold it.
Found at Katsuhana in Torrance, CA.

(Olympus E-PL1, 20mm, f2.8, 1/100, iso 200)

No comments:

Post a Comment