Friday, March 19, 2010

Uncle Bill's Pancake House Blueberry Buckwheat Pancake



Today for our random meal we have pancakes. Breakfast for lunch is always a great choice for me. The hardest part about eating breakfast during breakfast time is the waking up part. On the weekend, I enjoy sleeping in and by the time I feel like actually getting out of bed, it is already past the breakfast serving hours. Today we feature the Blueberry Buckwheat Pancake. I guess when you go to a pancake house; you ought to get the pancakes. Well, it took me a second trip to get a side order of one pancake as a late addition. I was assuming that a buckwheat pancake would not be my cup of tea. I was so wide of the mark. I think I rate this pancake as the second best pancake that I have ever eaten. The first is a billion miles away in Solvang at Paula’s Pancake House. The blueberry buckwheat pancake was so moist and fluffy. The blueberries are infused into the pancake. You add just a touch of maple syrup and pancake becomes heaven.
Found at Uncle Bill’s Pancake House in Manhattan Beach, CA.

(Nikon D5000, 35mm, f2.8, 1/100, iso 1400, +0.33ev)

No comments:

Post a Comment