Monday, March 29, 2010

Korean Kitchen Hibachi Barbeque Chicken



Today we have Korean BBQ chicken for our random meal. The funny thing always striving to have a random meal is that you tend to forget to eat at your favorite spots. I think it is time to revisit some of my favs so that I can have a guarantee excellent meal. Today we have spicy Korean BBQ chicken to go. I think the best thing about this place is that they prepare the BBQ for you. You do not have to cook it yourself. You could if you choose to, but I prefer to leave the cooking to the master chefs.
Found at Korean Kitchen Hibachi Barbeque in Los Angeles, CA.

(Olympus E-PL1, 20mm, f2.0, 1/30, iso 1600)

Today is also the first post with yet another new camera. My friends say that cameras are my "kryptonite". This camera will most likely be my new everyday carry and replace the already small Nikon D5000. We have the Olympus Pen E-PL1 with the Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 lens. This camera is quite a bit smaller than my largest camera, the trusty Nikon D700. Maybe with this smaller camera, people won't give me weird looks when I take out the gigantic DSLR and snap photos of my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment