Sunday, March 14, 2010

Guppy House Strawberry Mango Banana Shaved Ice



Today is part two of our Taiwanese cuisine random meal. Today we feature shaved ice for dessert. Ok, this has to be the largest bowl of dessert that I have ever seen before me. What we have before us is a mountain of shaved ice. I had only ordered the smallest to-go order and they kindly put in a bowl for me so that I can eat at the restaurant. Well, I stare into this vast colossal bowl of strawberry mango banana shaved ice that is topped with delicious condensed milk, wondering what the heck I have gotten myself into. Keep in mind that I just finished a very large bowl of dumpling soup and noodles. The dessert bowl can eat the noodle bowl and still not be full. Well all I can do is eat, and eat, and eat some more. Was I victorious? Sadly no, but I relished every single mouthful that I had. I proudly conquered ¾ of the fantastic bowl of strawberry mango banana shaved ice.
Found at Guppy House in Irvine, CA.

(Nikon D700, 50mm, f4.0, 1/60, iso 6400)

No comments:

Post a Comment